The City of Mesa is located in Maricopa County and is situated about 20 miles east of Phoenix and considered a part of the "east valley". Mesa is the third largest city in Arizona and the largest suburb in the United States.
The first inhabitants of the City of Mesa date back to over 2,000 years ago with the arrival of the Hohokam people. The Hohokam built a series of sophisticated canals which turned the Arizona desert into rich, agricultural land.
The City of Mesa is filled with several restaurants, shops, parks, golf courses, outdoor recreational activities, museums, theaters and an active night life. The City of Mesa is also home to Hohokam Stadium, where one can catch a Chicago Cubs spring training game.
Mesa Public Schools serve students from K-12. There are also several charter and private schools located throughout the City of Mesa.
- $100,000-$200,000 Homes for Sale in Chandler
- $200,000-250,000 Homes for Sale in Chandler
- Apache Junction
- Basement Homes for Sale in Chandler
- Circle G
- Homes for Sale in Balboa Point at Ocotillo
- Homes for Sale in Cantabria Shores-Townhouses
- Homes for Sale in Carmel Bay
- Homes for Sale in Catalina Shores
- Homes for Sale in Clemente Ranch
- Homes for Sale in Corona del Mar
- Homes for Sale in Cottonwood Springs
- Homes for Sale in Crown Point
- Homes for Sale in Stillwater Cove
- Paradise Valley
- Queen Creek
The ARMLS Logo indicates a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than ours.
© 2020 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing Information Current As Of Jul 3, 2020 4:26:am