The Town of Queen Creek is located in both Maricopa and Pinal counties and covers approximately 25.8 square miles of land. The name Queen Creek originated from the creek (formally named Picket Post Creek) that runs from the mountains, past the Silver Queen mine, and through the present town of Queen Creek. It was also known as Rittenhouse, which was near the railroad post where people would flag the train into Phoenix.
Queen Creek Unified School District covers all schools K-12 and consists of four elementary schools, one middle school, one junior high school and one high school.
There are several shopping and dining options for the residents of Queen Creek, including the Queen Creek Marketplace, the Cornerstone at Queen Creek and the San Tan Village shopping mall which is just fifteen minutes to the north.
Phoenix-Mesa Gateway airport is only 10 minutes from Queen Creek and offers access to various airlines serving several popular destinations.
Queen Creek Properties
- $100,000-$200,000 Homes for Sale in Chandler
- $200,000-250,000 Homes for Sale in Chandler
- Apache Junction
- Basement Homes for Sale in Chandler
- Circle G
- Homes for Sale in Balboa Point at Ocotillo
- Homes for Sale in Cantabria Shores-Townhouses
- Homes for Sale in Carmel Bay
- Homes for Sale in Catalina Shores
- Homes for Sale in Clemente Ranch
- Homes for Sale in Corona del Mar
- Homes for Sale in Cottonwood Springs
- Homes for Sale in Crown Point
- Homes for Sale in Stillwater Cove
- Paradise Valley
- Queen Creek
The ARMLS Logo indicates a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than ours.
© 2020 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing Information Current As Of Jul 3, 2020 4:26:am