Ahwatukee is a fabulous community located on the southern side of the popular South Mountain. It has been said that the word "Ahwatukee" comes from the Crow words awe chuuke, which means "land on the other side of the hills" or "land in the next valley".
The Kyrene School District serves the students from grades K-8, while Tempe Union High School District serves the high school students. There are also several private and charter schools located in the area.
There are many recreational activities available to the residents of Ahwatukee, including, but not limited to, cycling, hiking, running, golf and various club sports.
There are several restaurants and shopping areas in or near Ahwatukee as well as resorts which offer resort dining, water activities, golf and tennis.
- $100,000-$200,000 Homes for Sale in Chandler
- $200,000-250,000 Homes for Sale in Chandler
- Apache Junction
- Basement Homes for Sale in Chandler
- Circle G
- Homes for Sale in Balboa Point at Ocotillo
- Homes for Sale in Cantabria Shores-Townhouses
- Homes for Sale in Carmel Bay
- Homes for Sale in Catalina Shores
- Homes for Sale in Clemente Ranch
- Homes for Sale in Corona del Mar
- Homes for Sale in Cottonwood Springs
- Homes for Sale in Crown Point
- Homes for Sale in Stillwater Cove
- Paradise Valley
- Queen Creek
The ARMLS Logo indicates a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than ours.
© 2021 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing Information Current As Of May 8, 2021 1:24:pm