Apache Junction is a city located in Maricopa and Pinal Counties, with most residents living in Pinal County. The name Apache Junction comes from the junction at Apache Trail and the US Highway 60. The Superstition Mountains, Goldfield Mountains and Mesa border Apache Junction.
Lost Dutchman Days is an annual three-day event that is held in Apache Junction in the month of February. This event features a professional rodeo, parade, carnival and a dance.
Other places of interest include hiking the Superstition Mountains, visiting Goldfield Ghost Town, taking a ride on the Steamboat Molly and the annual Renaissance Festival!
Apache Junction Unified School District serves students from grades K-12. There are also charter schools available to students as well.
Apache Junction Properties
- $100,000-$200,000 Homes for Sale in Chandler
- $200,000-250,000 Homes for Sale in Chandler
- Apache Junction
- Basement Homes for Sale in Chandler
- Circle G
- Homes for Sale in Balboa Point at Ocotillo
- Homes for Sale in Cantabria Shores-Townhouses
- Homes for Sale in Carmel Bay
- Homes for Sale in Catalina Shores
- Homes for Sale in Clemente Ranch
- Homes for Sale in Corona del Mar
- Homes for Sale in Cottonwood Springs
- Homes for Sale in Crown Point
- Homes for Sale in Stillwater Cove
- Paradise Valley
- Queen Creek
The ARMLS Logo indicates a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than ours.
© 2020 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing Information Current As Of Sep 25, 2020 5:46:am