The City of Scottsdale is located in the eastern portion of Maricopa County and has been named "The Most Livable City" in the United States. Once inhabited the Hohokam, Scottsdale was once a land filled with canals and complex irrigation systems. Today, Scottsdale is home to many premier resorts, golf courses and upper-class homes.
There is no shortage of activities to be found in Scottsdale. Hiking, golfing, tennis, resort life, restaurants, world class shopping, art galleries and an active night life are just a few of the amenities that Scottsdale has to offer.
Scottsdale is also the home of several employers including Scottsdale Healthcare, CVS Caremark, Mayo Clinic, Vanguard, and Scottsdale Unified School District.
The Scottsdale Unified School District servces grades K-12. Several charter and private schools are also located throughout Scottsdale.
- $100,000-$200,000 Homes for Sale in Chandler
- $200,000-250,000 Homes for Sale in Chandler
- Apache Junction
- Basement Homes for Sale in Chandler
- Circle G
- Homes for Sale in Balboa Point at Ocotillo
- Homes for Sale in Cantabria Shores-Townhouses
- Homes for Sale in Carmel Bay
- Homes for Sale in Catalina Shores
- Homes for Sale in Clemente Ranch
- Homes for Sale in Corona del Mar
- Homes for Sale in Cottonwood Springs
- Homes for Sale in Crown Point
- Homes for Sale in Stillwater Cove
- Paradise Valley
- Queen Creek
The ARMLS Logo indicates a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than ours.
© 2021 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing Information Current As Of Oct 23, 2021 9:14:am