The Town of Gilbert is located in the southwest corner of Phoenix and in 2010, was named as the "36th Best Place to Live in the United States". The Town of Gilbert has been noted as a wonderful bike and tree-friendly community, and is home to Cosmo Dog Park which is one of the top dog parks in the nation. One may even spot one of several birds native to the southwest area of the United States.
The Town of Gilbert offers some of the valley's top restaurants which include several local eateries serving up dishes made up of ingredients native to the valley. There are many places to shop in the Gilbert, including the San Tan Mall, locally owned businesses, high end shopping and unique arts and crafts.
There is no shortage of activities in Gilbert, which include hiking, biking, water sports, golf, sports activities, and much much more.
Gilbert School District, Chandler School District and Higley School District all serve the Town of Gilbert and offers several top and award winning schools from grades K-12.
- $100,000-$200,000 Homes for Sale in Chandler
- $200,000-250,000 Homes for Sale in Chandler
- Apache Junction
- Basement Homes for Sale in Chandler
- Circle G
- Homes for Sale in Balboa Point at Ocotillo
- Homes for Sale in Cantabria Shores-Townhouses
- Homes for Sale in Carmel Bay
- Homes for Sale in Catalina Shores
- Homes for Sale in Clemente Ranch
- Homes for Sale in Corona del Mar
- Homes for Sale in Cottonwood Springs
- Homes for Sale in Crown Point
- Homes for Sale in Stillwater Cove
- Paradise Valley
- Queen Creek
The ARMLS Logo indicates a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than ours.
© 2021 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing Information Current As Of May 8, 2021 1:24:pm