The City of Tempe is located in the east valley section of Maricopa and was name after the Vale of Tempe in Greece. Tempe is also home to Arizona State University. The Maricopa and Phoenix Railroad once ran through the City of Tempe which made Tempe the economic center for the surrounding area.
There are several places throughout Tempe to enjoy the beautiful Arizona weather. Whether it's sailing in Tempe Town Lake or golfing, biking, cycling or running, Tempe is conducive to enjoying the outdoor life to the fullest.
Tempe also features several restaurants, bakeries, coffee shops and markets. Mill Avenue, situated near the ASU campus, has something for everybody to enjoy. Shopping, pubs, hair salons, restaurants and several events including art walks, salsa fests and various cultural events are just a few of the amenities that Mill Avenue has to offer.
Kyrene School District, Tempe Elementary School District #3 and Tempe Union High School District serve students in grades K-8.
- $100,000-$200,000 Homes for Sale in Chandler
- $200,000-250,000 Homes for Sale in Chandler
- Apache Junction
- Basement Homes for Sale in Chandler
- Circle G
- Homes for Sale in Balboa Point at Ocotillo
- Homes for Sale in Cantabria Shores-Townhouses
- Homes for Sale in Carmel Bay
- Homes for Sale in Catalina Shores
- Homes for Sale in Clemente Ranch
- Homes for Sale in Corona del Mar
- Homes for Sale in Cottonwood Springs
- Homes for Sale in Crown Point
- Homes for Sale in Stillwater Cove
- Paradise Valley
- Queen Creek
The ARMLS Logo indicates a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than ours.
© 2020 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing Information Current As Of Jul 3, 2020 4:26:am