The town of Paradise Valley is a small, yet affluent town in Maricopa County, and is bordered by Mummy Mountain, Camelback Mountain and Piestewa Peak.
Paradise Valley is home to 12 resorts, making it a top tourist destination in Arizona. Along with the resorts and golf courses, Paradise Valley offers several fine dining options, shops, recreational activities and locally owned businesses.
Scottsdale Unified School district serves all students K-12 with several award winning schools to choose from.
Paradise Valley Properties
- $100,000-$200,000 Homes for Sale in Chandler
- $200,000-250,000 Homes for Sale in Chandler
- Apache Junction
- Basement Homes for Sale in Chandler
- Circle G
- Homes for Sale in Balboa Point at Ocotillo
- Homes for Sale in Cantabria Shores-Townhouses
- Homes for Sale in Carmel Bay
- Homes for Sale in Catalina Shores
- Homes for Sale in Clemente Ranch
- Homes for Sale in Corona del Mar
- Homes for Sale in Cottonwood Springs
- Homes for Sale in Crown Point
- Homes for Sale in Stillwater Cove
- Paradise Valley
- Queen Creek
The ARMLS Logo indicates a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than ours.
© 2020 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing Information Current As Of Jul 3, 2020 4:26:am